Fish stir-fry with broccoli and ginger
(at time of publication)
- 1 ½ tablespoons tamari
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 500g white fish fillets, cubed
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 1 large head broccoli, trimmed, cut in florets
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups steamed basmati rice, to serve
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
1 Combine tamari, rice wine and honey in a small bowl. Set aside. Spray a large, non-stick wok with oil. Set over a high heat. Add fish and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2 Spray wok with oil and return to a high heat. Add onion and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and snow peas to wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add cabbage. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just wilted.
3 Add reserved tamari mixture and fish to wok. Stir to heat. Top basmati rice with stir-fry, garnish with coriander and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tamari.
This recipe is part of our 7 days, 7 dinners feature – make dinners for a week easily, including ‘make ahead’ components to be used in other dishes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us