Fish salsa bakeReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 500g pumpkin, cut in chunks
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- oil spray
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 3 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Preheat oven to 190.C. Place vegetables in a lightly greased baking dish. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing once.
2 Meanwhile, mix salsa ingredients together and chill. Top vegetables with fish fillets, spray with oil and sprinkle with chilli flakes. Bake for 15-20 more minutes or until the fish is tender.
3 Just before serving top with some salsa.
- This recipe is best made in a large, shallow ovenproof dish to ensure even cooking.
- It can be prepared in advance, chilled and cooked later. Allow the dish to reach room temperature before baking.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information