Time to make: 10 mins
- 1 cup mesclun or other salad leaves
- 1 cup crunchy sliced vegetables (eg. carrot, capsicum, Brussels sprouts, cucumber)
- 2 teaspoons vinaigrette dressing
- 100g falafel mix (I used Lisa’s Falafel Mix)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta or goat’s cheese
- 1 kiwifruit, sliced
1 In a bowl, combine salad leaves and vegetables and mix in vinaigrette.
2 Form falafel mix into three patties. Cook falafel in a non-stick pan or a sandwich press. Remove and add to salad bowl. Add feta and gently mix. Serve seasoned with black pepper and with kiwifruit to follow.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
You can cook the falafels ahead and serve cold.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.