Dark chocolate rocky road
Time to make: 30 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 150g white marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup shelled salted pistachios
- 4 cups plain air-popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 180g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 29cm x 16cm rectangular tin with baking paper.
- Cut marshmallows into quarters using scissors. In a large bowl, place marshmallows, coconut, pistachios, popcorn, dried apricots, cranberries and goji berries. Mix well.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate on high power in the microwave for 1 minute, or until melted and smooth. Stir chocolate halfway through cooking to prevent burning.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture, quickly stir, then pour mixture into prepared tin. Spread mixture over base with a spatula. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until set. Cut into squares or break into pieces to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check marshmallows and dark chocolate are gluten free.
Store rocky road in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us