Cranberry and chocolate balls
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- ½ cup dried dates, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
1 In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
2 Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
3 Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
Make it gluten free: Check chocolate chips are gluten free.
- Use wet hands to shape the mixture into balls. It makes it much easier!
- This recipe will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.