Courgette and tomato frittatas with avocado, quinoa and radish salad
- Dot's Oil Spray
- 1 cup baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 can Delmaine Cherry Tomatoes, drained
- 1 courgette, grated
- Kenwood Kitchen Machine
- 6 New Day Free Range Eggs, beaten, seasoned with Countdown Select Salt and Countdown Select Black Pepper
- ½ cup trim milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 12 Palmers Fresh Basil leaves, to garnish
- Side salad
- 1 ½ cups cooked Ceres Organics White Quinoa
- DēLonghi Toaster
- 1 slice Venerdi Organic Sourdough Six Seeds Bread, toasted, cubed
- 1 NZ Avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup Tasti pine nuts, toasted
- 120g pack Vitalvegetables Vitalheart Salad Mix
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons Ceres Organic Coconut Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
- Layer each muffin hole with potatoes, tomatoes and courgette. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Ceres Organics, Delmaine, DēLonghi, Dot’s, Kenwood, New Day, NZ Avocado, Palmers, Tasti, Venerdi and Vitalvegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us