Coconut chocolate crunch
(at time of publication)
- oil spray
- 1 cup dark chocolate melts
- 400g can lite sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ¼ cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 300g malt biscuits, crushed
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut, to sprinkle
Step1 Lightly spray a baking tray with oil. Place chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl over a small pan of hot water. Heat through and stir continuously until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
2 In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add melted chocolate mix to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
3 Pour into prepared baking tray and sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- When ready to slice, use a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
- This slice keeps for up to 1 week refrigerated in an airtight container.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 3g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us