Coconut and lemongrass fish parcels
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk powder
- 4 x 150g skinless snapper fillets
- 5 carrots, peeled, very thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 500g baby bok choy, shredded
- 2 x 250g packets microwavable brown rice
- ½ red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced in long strips
- fresh coriandercilantroX sprigs
- lime wedges
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place metal baking tin into oven to heat. Combine lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and coconut milk powder in a medium-sized bowl. Add snapper fillets and coat with mixture until fillets are evenly covered.
2 Cut four 30cm x 50cm sheets of baking paper. Place carrots and bok choy in the centre of baking paper. Top with fish and spoon over the remaining lemongrass mixture from bowl. Roll up top and twist baking paper sides to form parcels. Place on heated baking tin and cook on top shelf in oven for 20-30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
3 Cook rice following packet directions. Top fish with chilli strips and coriander and serve with rice and lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us