Chickpea and chicken curry fritters with yoghurt raitaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity Basic fritter mix (see tip)
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 150g lean cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 peppadew peppersbell peppersX, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons ginger purée
- zest of 1 lemon
- spray oil
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 2 carrots, sliced or cut using a vegetable peeler
1 Combine fritter ingredients.
2 Spray a non-stick pan with oil and place over a medium heat. Cook 2-3 fritters at a time for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
3 Mix raita ingredients. Mix salad ingredients. Top fritters with raita and serve with salad.
Watch our recipe video for step-by-step instructions on how to make Basic fritter mix.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information