Chicken with roasted veges and feta
(at time of publication)
- 2 small fennel bulbs (400g), trimmed, cut in wedges
- 300g baby carrots, peeled
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, trimmed, cut in 1.5cm-thick slices
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed, chopped
- cooking spray oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets (500g)
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup torn fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place vegetables in a single layer on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray vegetables with oil and season with pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with a little oil and pan-fry chicken over a medium heat until cooked through.
3 Place vegetables on a serving platter and scatter with feta and parsley. Top with chicken before serving.
For extra flavour, try drizzling vegetables with a little balsamic vinegar or a sprinkling of ground cumin before roasting.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information