Chicken with balsamic glaze
(at time of publication)
- olive oil spray
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce*
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook onion and chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from heat.
2 Add vinegar and chilli sauce. Return to heat. Cook for 30 seconds. Serve with brown rice, steamed cauliflower and broccoli.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us