Time to make: 20 mins , excludes making base mix and roasting chicken
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 portion Tasty chickpeagarbanzoX mix (see tip)
- 1 portion (350g) Basic roasted chicken (see tip), chopped
- 3/4 cup wholegrain rice
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1/2 cup Trident lite coconut milk
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1/3 cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- 4 cups kale, shredded, to serve
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Remove Tasty chickpea mix and Basic roasted chicken from the freezer the night before.
2 Place rice on to cook by steaming or boiling. Meanwhile, place chickpea mix, chicken, curry paste and coconut milk in a large pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally to mix ingredients altogether. Add a little water for a thinner consistency.
3 Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7-8 more minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve with rice and kale.
Make it gluten free: Check ground spices in Tasty chickpea mix are gluten free and check curry paste is gluten free.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)