- 1 portion Rich chicken casserole mix (see tip)
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- ⅓ cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3 cups frozen mixed veges
- 1 cup rice
1 Place casserole portion in a pan with remaining ingredients and 1 cup water. Heat for 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, boil rice. Serve curry with rice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 13g
Serve curry garnished with fresh coriander and a dollop of yoghurt.
Make it gluten free: Make Rich chicken casserole mix gluten-free and use gluten-free curry powder and lemongrass paste.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us