Chia and mixed berry breakfast pudding
Time to make: 20 mins , plus overnight soaking
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 2 prunes, pitted
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 1 small apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons LSA
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 27g
1 Place almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla and banana in a bowl and stir well to combine. Put bowl in fridge and leave overnight.
2 Place berries and prunes in a saucepan, bring to the boil, then reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3 Mash berry mixture with a fork, then refrigerate until chilled.
4 When ready to serve, divide chia mixture between two bowls or large glasses. Top with berry sauce, yoghurt, kiwifruit and apple. Sprinkle puddings with LSA.