Broccolini, lentil, roasted vegetable and ricotta tart
Time to make: 55 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small eggplantaubergineX, cut into 2cm pieces
- oil spray
- 1 bunch broccolini, or 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 420g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- 125g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds, lightly toasted
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place onion, capsicum and eggplant on one of the prepared trays and lightly spray with oil. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water, place broccolini. Cover and steam for 1–2 minutes, or until just tender. Refresh broccolini under cold running water, then drain. In small bowl, combine ricotta, basil and lemon zest.
- Lay 1 sheet of filo on a flat surface and lightly spray with oil. Top with another sheet. Repeat the layering, spraying lightly with oil between each one. Place pastry on second prepared tray and spread with ricotta mixture, leaving a 3cm border. Sprinkle lentils over ricotta, then spoon over roasted vegetables. Top with broccolini and tomatoes. Roll the edges of the pastry inwards to make a border.
- Lightly spray tart with oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until pastry is crisp and golden. Serve scattered with toasted almonds and extra basil leaves.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)