Blushing potato and chicken wedges
- 4 large floury (600g) potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into thick wedges
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, chunky sliced
- ½ cup low-salt tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
1 Place all ingredients in a large flat baking dish. Toss to coat. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Turn once or twice during cooking.
2 Add a little extra water at the end of cooking if necessary to ensure a smooth, glossy coating of the delicious sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.4g
–Saturated fat 1.2g
Dietary fibre 3.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us