Blushing potato and chicken wedges
Time to make: 45 mins
- 4 large floury (600g) potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into thick wedges
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, chunky sliced
- ½ cup low-salt tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
1 Place all ingredients in a large flat baking dish. Toss to coat. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Turn once or twice during cooking.
2 Add a little extra water at the end of cooking if necessary to ensure a smooth, glossy coating of the delicious sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.4g
Saturated fat 1.2g
Dietary fibre 3.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us