Beef and kimchi tacos
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, julienned or grated
- 1 cup spinach leaves, shredded
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped kimchi, or spicy relish
- 150g shredded cooked beef (see tips)
- 4 small tortillas or wraps
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish (optional)
- chilli sauce, to garnish (optional)
1 In a bowl, combine cabbage, carrot and spinach. Add yoghurt and kimchi and combine.
2 Warm beef and tortillas in the microwave or oven. Place beef and slaw in centre of tortillas and fold around filling.
3 Serve tortillas garnished with coriander and your favourite chilli sauce, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas and check relish is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us