Beef and cashew stir-fry
- 350g pack fresh Singapore noodles
- 1 pack fresh stir-fry veges
- 300g pack lean stir-fry beef
- 1 packet chilli ginger garlic sauce (or your favourite)
- 50g cashew nuts, roasted, unsalted
1 Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium wok. Add the sauce and fry for 1 minute, then add the beef. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned.
2 Add the veges, noodles and nuts and toss together for a further 3-4 minutes.
3 Serve with a lager.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us