Bean, garlic and rosemary mash
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small sprigs rosemary, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup liquid salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 Place all ingredients except olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer.
2 Remove from heat and add olive oil. Mash. Season with black pepper to taste.
- pan-fried lamb
- grilled chicken
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free stock.
Try these other tasty mash ideas:
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us