Bean, garlic and rosemary mash
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small sprigs rosemary, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup liquid salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 Place all ingredients except olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer.
2 Remove from heat and add olive oil. Mash. Season with black pepper to taste.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
- pan-fried lamb
- grilled chicken
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free stock.
Try these other tasty mash ideas:
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us