Banana nut butter fudge
Time to make: 10 mins , plus 2 hrs freezing
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup chia seed peanut butter (we used Mother Earth)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until well combined.
- Line a small rectangular plastic dish with baking paper. Transfer fudge mixture into dish and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. To serve, remove and cut into eight pieces.
Sprinkle the fudge with desiccated coconut before freezing, if you like.
Decorate each piece of fudge with an almond or a peanut before freezing.
Any 100 per cent nut butter will work, such as macadamia, cashew or almond.
Don’t use a strong-tasting olive oil as this will affect the flavour.
Store for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the freezer.