Baked fish with warm Niçoise dressingReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 4 frozen hoki fillets (such as Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fish Fillets)
- 750g new potatoes
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- ⅓ cup balsamic dressing (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar : 1 part olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted green olives
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 Cook fish following packet directions until cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender, adding green beans for the last 1-2 minutes cooking time. Drain vegetables. Halve potatoes.
3 To make Niçoise dressing, place a small frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add balsamic dressing, olives, capers and chilli to pan with 1 tablespoon water. Heat for 1 minute or until dressing is warmed through. Add parsley. Stir through.
4 Drizzle warm Niçoise dressing over fish and serve with potatoes and beans.
Swap hoki for frozen salmon fillets.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information