Baked fish with slaw and potatoes
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets such as hoki, tarakihi or snapper
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- squeeze of lemon
- 4 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Mediterranean Paste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal breadcrumbs
- oil spray
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 portion Chunky roasted potato mix (see tip)
- 1 portion Coleslaw mix (see tip)
- 6 tablespoons Dressing (see tip)
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Season fish with salt and pepper and lemon. Spread some paste on each fillet and sprinkle with parmesan and breadcrumbs. Place in a lightly-greased ovenproof dish alongside a dish with potatoes covered with tinfoil. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes when pierced with a knife.
2 Meanwhile, to make relish, place all ingredients in a blender and process until finely chopped.
3 Pile potatoes and some slaw tossed with dressing on serving plate. Top with fish and some relish and a lemon slice if preferred.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten-free: Check mustard in Dressing (see tip) is gluten free and use gluten-free breadcrumbs.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us