Baby beetroot, feta and lentil salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 cups baby leaf salad mix
- 500g cooked baby beetrootbeetsX, cut into wedges
- 2 x 400g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely chopped chilli-roasted cashews
- 100g feta, crumbled
1 In a large bowl, combine onion and vinegar. Stand mixture for 10 minutes. Season with cracked black pepper.
2 Add salad leaves, beetroot and lentils to bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to combine. Serve salad topped with nuts and feta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 13g
Make it gluten free: Check chilli-roasted cashews are gluten free.
Make it vegan: Use vegan feta.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us