Asparagus, mushroom and goats’ cheese pizzas
(at time of publication)
- oil spray
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 x 75g wholemeal pita breads or pizza bases
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- 60g goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 8 cups tomato and baby spinach salad with a little balsamic vinegar
1 Preheat oven to 220ºC. Spray a frying pan with oil and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring until browned. Add 2 tablespoons of water to help cooking. Set aside.
2 Combine olive oil and garlic. Brush onto pizza bases and place on baking tray. Evenly distribute both cheeses on top of pizza bases.
3 Slice asparagus in 7cm lengths and place onto pizzas. Sprinkle over mushrooms and walnuts.
4 Bake for 10-12 minutes, until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Top pizzas with tomato and spinach salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us