Asian-style coconut chicken omelette
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons light coconut-flavoured evaporated milk, or light coconut milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- ½ cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX leaves
1 Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk in a jug. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2 Top one half of omelette with broccoli, chicken, bean sprouts and half of the coriander. Fold omelette over to enclose filling. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
3 Slide omelette onto a serving plate. Drizzle with chilli sauce and top with remaining coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 5.6g
Dietary fibre 5.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us