Apple and boysenberry gluten-free bake
Time to make: 55 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 125g reduced-fat spread
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup Healtheries Simple Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cubed apples
- 1 cup boysenberries, frozen or canned (if canned, drain)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a baking tray with oil.
2 In a large bowl beat spread and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in eggs. Mix in all the remaining ingredients except boysenberries until well combined.
3 Fold through berries and pour into prepared baking tray.
4 Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool then slice.
Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Keeps for up to 3 days in an airtight container.